The Best EVER Peanut Butter Cookies (and they happen to be gluten free)

I love, love, LOVE me some cookies! I don't think I have met a cookie I didn't like. But there is nothing compared to the smell and taste of fresh baked cookies in your home. While I do have to bake them some what sparse, or I would be 300 pounds, I do get the craving for them and just need to give in to my desires. My new favorite cookie is the peanut butter cookie. I will happily give a shout out to whomever came up with the initial recipe on pinterest, but I must say I have improved upon it in ways that make my mouth water. I will show you the original recipe, and will show you my additions that make this cookie the best ever.

First Ingredients:
original:
1 cup peanut butter
1 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1 egg

additions:
2 tsp cinnamon (give or take depending on your love of cinnamon)
mini chocolate chips ( lets be honest, there is no measuring them, just pour until satisfied)

1) Mix all ingredients
2) Preheat oven to 325 degrees
3) Shape little flat rounds of cookie. There is no real spreading out so make them look how you would like them to look when they are done. I press in the fork in a X pattern just because.
4) Bake them for 15 minutes.
5) Let them cool before sliding them onto a rack to finish cooling.

NOTE: If you move them too early they will fall apart on you! Consider yourself warned!



And that is it. The easiest best tasting cookies ever! You could add or subtract nuts or different chips or seasonings if you like a little nutmeg or whatever. Just make sure you use the first four ingredients as your base. If you like them, let me know or if you made some changes share with me too!

And as Always
Live, Love, June

Comments

Popular Posts