Writing
I have gotten through about ten chapters of my book. It is a constantly evolving process. I have learned all sorts of new things about my family during this process that I feel like people were a lot tougher back in the 30s and 40s.
My great grandmother endured so much more than I think I could ever be strong enough to endure. I am sure there are many other people that feel the same way about their parents and grandparents. Everyday I am amazed at what a strong and driven woman my June was. It is with those thoughts that make me miss her so much. You will be thought of a lot this holiday season. We all love you so much!
My great grandmother endured so much more than I think I could ever be strong enough to endure. I am sure there are many other people that feel the same way about their parents and grandparents. Everyday I am amazed at what a strong and driven woman my June was. It is with those thoughts that make me miss her so much. You will be thought of a lot this holiday season. We all love you so much!

Comments
Post a Comment